Do you want to delete your Instagram account? I mean to remove your Instagram account, or should I say delete Instagram account permanently? If so, keep reading because I'll walk you through the steps to permanently delete an Instagram account using this new method. Maybe it's time-wasting for you, or maybe it's privacy concerns, or maybe it's productivity issues, and you want to delete Instagram for good. You can either deactivate your account (which is temporary) or permanently delete Instagram for good. In this blog tutorial, you will learn the permanent method of deleting your Instagram account. BTW, if you are searching for how to remove an account from Instagram, this is not that method. Perhaps I'll cover it in another blog tutorial, similar to how to remove an account from Facebook using Facebook Auto Reporter, in the future.
|Delete your Instagram account|
How to delete an Instagram account permanent using the latest method.
Your Instagram account will be permanently deleted using this method; it won't be temporarily deleted, and you won't be able to get it back. Some users might want to temporarily delete their Instagram account; in that case, they can use the deactivate Instagram account method.
You might wish to sign in and download a copy of your data from Instagram (such as your images and posts) before deleting your account. Because your profile, pictures, videos, comments, likes, and followers will all be permanently deleted when you delete your Instagram account. And you won't have access to Instagram's data download tool once your Instagram account is deleted. If you deactivate your Instagram account temporarily, your profile, images, comments, and likes will be hidden until you log back in and reactivate it. Only from a computer, a mobile browser, or the Instagram app for iPhone can you deactivate your Instagram account.
Steps to delete Instagram account permanently!
- Go to the Delete your account page: https://instagram.com/accounts/remove/request/permanent/. Make sure you logged in to your Instagram account before visiting the page.
- Select an option from the drop-down menu below Why do you want to delete tig3r6117? (where tig3r6117 is the account name, in this case, you will get your account name)
- Once you've entered your password and chosen a reason from the menu, then the option to permanently delete your Instagram account be displayed.
- Click Delete Tig3r6117 (Where Tig3r6117 is the username for my Instagram account)
|Delete Instagram Permanently|
How to delete Instagram account from iPhone
- Tap your profile picture in the bottom right to go to your profile.
- Tap more options in the top right, then tap Settings.
- Tap Account, then tap Delete account at the bottom. There you will find options, to deactivate your account and the other one is to delete your Instagram account.
- Click delete the account, then select an option from the drop-down menu below Why are you want to delete your account?
- Re-enter the password for your account.
- And finally, tap delete account to initiate the process of deleting your Instagram account.