AoA everyone, I hope you are doing well. Today I'll be sharing a tutorial related to SEO & more specifically it's about a blog post SEO that how you can write an SEO-friendly blog post using the basic steps of SEO for a blog post. I do have some SEO-related stuff on my blog like the whole SEO Mega Pack, TubeRank Jeet 2 which is one good tool that can be helpful in ranking your Youtube Videos. But to be honest, I am not that good with SEO at all, however recently I came across a video of Khalil Ullah Khan about Basic SEO for Blog Posts which I found very easy and helpful, so thought to share it with you guys.
|SEO Basics 2021|
Basic SEO for Blog Posts [RANK #1 on Google] - Basic SEO 2021The blog post related to SEO will contain all the steps how Khalil Ullah explained in his video on Youtube: Basic SEO for Blog Posts (Primary and Secondary Keywords) RANK #1 on Google.
There's a lot that you can do when it comes to SEO for blog posts. However, as an SEO writer and blog owner, I find that the most important aspects of SEO writing are primary and secondary keywords.
In his video, he explained the basics of SEO along with some extra points about Primary and Secondary keywords (LSI Keywords), Which I found very helpful and want you guys to learn also which will help you a lot in writing SEO-friendly blog posts & how to properly optimize your blog posts using that to rank number 1 on Google. I'll straight away pick and explain about SEO, then going through primary keywords and their importance, and then ending up lastly with LSI Keywords. By the end of this blog post, I am sure you get an idea of how to SEO optimize your blog post.
Basic SEO for Blog Posts
(Primary and Secondary Keywords)
RANK #1 on Google
What is SEO
SEO & Google (Search Engines)
What are primary keywords?
How to use primary keywords in your blog post
- You must need to include your primary keyword in your blog post TITLE.
- The next thing is to include it in your sub-headings of the blog post. Sub-headings are important and play a good role in blog writing, btw the way you can learn something good about blog posting in this video here.
- Now using your primary keyword in a sub-heading is important but not too much, it should be like fading in nature so that it feels natural fit in the heading and not a force-fitting of the keyword in the sub-heading. There is no number limit that how much you should use your keyword in your blog post, it was something considerable back then when SEO was simple but now modern SEO isn't about the quantity of the keyword in your blog post. It's more likely now judged by AI algorithms and user's experiences is Google's first priority rather than focusing on how much the primary keywords are used. It may sound difficult but you need to consider this to keep your blog post in natural flow related to the topic but at the same time revolving around your main primary topic so that Google knows that this blog post article is about some specific keyword and use of the primary keyword is also in a natural flow.
- I am assuming you already got an idea on how to use your primary keyword within your blog post, including title, sub-heading, and in your text content as well. But again you shouldn't consider the numbers of the keyword you just need to make the content in a natural flow. However, make sure you at least include your primary keyword in your starting paragraph of the blog post, secondly, if your keyword is easy to fit in your content then according to Khalil's personal experience you can keep your keyword after every 300 words but that's something from personal experience and shouldn't be the exact in every case at all.
Primary keyword variations and how to use them
What are secondary keywords and LSI?
- facebook toolkit login
- tff toolkit for facebook
- toolkit for facebook 2020
- toolkit for facebook unfriend
- how to install toolkit for facebook
- toolkit for facebook latest version
- toolkit for facebook free download for pc
How to find LSI
Searches related to Your Primary Keyword
Extra: You can also use LSIGraph.com for an even more number of LSI keywords for a specific keyword. Just go to that site and search for the keyword and it will give you a list of LSI keywords for it.
How to use LSI
Already mentioned the point that it's a secondary keyword for a reason that its importance is not the high but still, it can give you a boost but at the same time as I mentioned above you don't need to include all the secondary keywords in your blog post, just keep it natural inflow and you are good to go. Even SEO experts are pointing out that Google is smart enough and even getting smarter every day and it could understand how good a blog post is for a specific keyword even without LSI keywords however one should try to include secondary keywords or at least cover the concept of it so Google knows that the blog post is complete enough to get ranked on the first page. You don't need to use secondary keywords as you would be using primary keywords, just use it once just to touch the topic at least to give an idea or clear a problem to users who would read out your blog post for a specific blog post.