|How to download and install Firefox on Mac|
Hey there mac users!. In this tutorial I'll be showing you guys how you can download and install Firefox on mac. This will pretty much include each and every step of this guide "How to download and install Firefox on Mac"
If you are updating from a previous version of Firefox,Then just visit this link Update Firefox to the latest version
You may Also Like : Best Downloader for MAC
How to download and install Firefox on Mac
Install Firefox on Mac
- Download Firefox setup file. Click on (Alternate Link ) or If you want to download from official site then visit the Firefox download page in any browser (for example, Apple Safari). It will automatically detect the platform and language on your computer and recommend the best version of Firefox for you.
- Click the green download button "Free Download" to download Firefox.
- Once the download has finished, the file probably with the name of Firefox.dmg should open and pop open a Finder window which will contain the Firefox application. Then just drag the Firefox Icon over the Applications folder to install it..
- Once you dragged Firefox to the Applications Folder, then hold down the control (key) while clicking in the window & select "Eject Firefox" from the menu.
- To add Firefox to your dock just open your Applications folder & drag Firefox to the dock bar. It will add Firefox to your Dock for easy access.